Pancakes are a great way to start out the day, and with these super simple pancakes, you won't need to dig out the recipe, or search online! This recipe are very easy to memorise, and you can have it whipped up in under five minutes. (just btw this recipe is from my mom's recipe book, so shout out to you mom!)
Makes: 4-6 pancakes Time: 10 mins. max
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a big mixing bowl.
2. Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Combine.
3. Melt butter on a large pan. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan. Bake for 3-4 minutes (bubbles pop) then flip and cook for another 1-2.
4. Enjoy with syrup and (my fav.) whipped cream and strawberries.
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!