For all our non-vegan readers, I have an amazing ginger sparkler recipie to share with you!
- 3/4 Cup of shortening
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of cloves
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
1. Mix wet ingredients together
2. Mix dry ingredients together
3. Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture
4. Use a teaspoon to measure out dough, roll into balls and then roll in sugar.
5. Put balls on baking pan, don't pat down!
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes
7. Let cool completely
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!