- Charlotte Jones I found this amazing eggnog cheesecake recipe online! Even though it is a little bit early for Christmas recipes, I thought I'd start out November with a little holiday cake! This cheesecake looks so good, it could be sold in an actual cake shop! Cheesecake, but eggnog? LOVE IT.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
2. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
5. In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, rum and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS RECIPE IN NOVEMBER!!!
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!