Everyone loves this St. Patrick's shake, but since it's a limited time thing, you can't get them all year round. But with this recipe saved to your phone, you can enjoy it whenever you want! Add some whipped cream and a maraschino cherry to top it off.
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1/4 cup each)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 6 drops green food colouring
- whipped cream, for topping
- maraschino cherry, for topping
1. In a blender, mix vanilla ice cream, heavy cream, mint extract, and food colouring until completely smooth, then pour into a tall glass.
2. Top with whipped cream and a cherry before serving. Enjoy!
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!