One of the best Halloween desserts! Choose between pumpkins or worms as a decoration. You could even add your own decorations, such as skulls, or Halloween candy.
- 1 box brownie mix (or homemade!) plus ingredients listed on box
- 1 can (or homemade!) chocolate frosting
- 1 cup crushed oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- green food colouring
- pumpkin candies
Worms and Dirt:
- gummy worm candies
1. Prepare brownie batter mix according to directions. Remove from oven when a toothpick inserted in the brownies has moist crumbs.
2. For pumpkin patch brownies:
In a small bowl, combine white chocolate chips, vegetable oil and green food colouring. Microwave 30 seconds at a time until fully melted. Transfer to a piping or plastic bag and set aside. Spread chocolate frosting on the brownies, then sprinkle crushed oreos. Pipe green chocolate to look like vines and leaves, then add your pumpkin candies.
3. For worm brownies:
Spread chocolate frosting over the brownies then crushed oreos. Add gummy worms.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!