- Caramel candies
- 2 tbs water
- Popsicle sticks
- Crushed peanuts, pretzels, and/or chocalte candies (opt.)
1. Prepare your ingredients. Unwrap your caramel candies, wash, dry and stick popsicle sticks in your apples, and place your toppings in either a bowl or plate.
2. In a small saucepan, put your caramel candies and 2 tbs water. Melt your caramel, stirring frequently. NO lumps, and don't let it burn, or it will get bitter. Turn off the heat and ready your apples.
3. Dip your apples in the caramel sauce, and then your toppings (opt.). Work quickly, as to not let your caramel set.
4. Once all your apples are coated, place them on a pan with parchement paper, and put in the fridge. This helps the caramel cool off, so your don't have a sticky, caramel mess when you eat them!
By: Mateo Mazari
- Raw Pumpkin Seed
- Olive Oil
- Pumpkin Spice, Sugar, Vanilla powder (Optional)
Coat the pumpkin seeds in a dash of olive oil and two pinches of salt, then start preheating your oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil (Easier cleanup, TRUST ME!) then spread your seeds so that none overlap, it's okay if a few corners are covered!
If you would like, sprinkle paprika or any seasonings over and bake for about 20 - 30 minutes stirring the seeds every five or so minutes, keep an eye on the seeds and let them get golden brown! Enjoy your perfectly simple fall pumpkin seeds!
Since going vegan a year ago, I've tried many vegan chocloate chip cookies but none have come to close to deliciousness of this recipe by Baker by Nature. I promise you won't be able to tell that they are vegan!
prep: 10 mins
cook: 10 mins
inactive: 15 mins
total: 35 mins
yield: 16 cookies
Looking for a good pumpkin pie to serve this fall? well I have the perfect recipe for you!
1 h 10 m
Items you will need:
15min 55min 1h 10min
5 m 16 servings
Things you will need:
I was gutting some pumpkins when I had the idea of turning the seeds into a delicious snack. I've made roasted pumkin seeds before, and when I looked online, I saw that it was super easy to do! I've made this amazing recipe so many times this fall, and I'm still planning on making some more!
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!