Everyone loves this St. Patrick's shake, but since it's a limited time thing, you can't get them all year round. But with this recipe saved to your phone, you can enjoy it whenever you want! Add some whipped cream and a maraschino cherry to top it off.
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1/4 cup each)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 6 drops green food colouring
- whipped cream, for topping
- maraschino cherry, for topping
1. In a blender, mix vanilla ice cream, heavy cream, mint extract, and food colouring until completely smooth, then pour into a tall glass.
2. Top with whipped cream and a cherry before serving. Enjoy!
OH. MY. GOD.
So I recently found this recipe and changed it up a little and these are THE BEST, CHEWIEST and MOST DELICIOUS chocolate crinkle cookies! Don't believe me? Try the recipe!!
Pancakes are a great way to start out the day, and with these super simple pancakes, you won't need to dig out the recipe, or search online! This recipe are very easy to memorise, and you can have it whipped up in under five minutes. (just btw this recipe is from my mom's recipe book, so shout out to you mom!)
Makes: 4-6 pancakes Time: 10 mins. max
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a big mixing bowl.
2. Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Combine.
3. Melt butter on a large pan. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan. Bake for 3-4 minutes (bubbles pop) then flip and cook for another 1-2.
4. Enjoy with syrup and (my fav.) whipped cream and strawberries.
This cake sounds SOOOOO good. I'm daring you to make it. I'm sure I'll be making this tonight without even thinking about it. You can even eat this cake with a Matcha Green Tea Frapp. Yass.
FOR THE CAKE:Cooking spray
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 c. granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cornstarch
2 tbsp. food-grade matcha powder
2 tbsp. water
FOR THE FROSTING:
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
2/3 c. granulated sugar Pinch of kosher salt
2 c. cold heavy cream
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. food-grade matcha powder
For all our non-vegan readers, I have an amazing ginger sparkler recipie to share with you!
- 3/4 Cup of shortening
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of cloves
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
1. Mix wet ingredients together
2. Mix dry ingredients together
3. Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture
4. Use a teaspoon to measure out dough, roll into balls and then roll in sugar.
5. Put balls on baking pan, don't pat down!
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes
7. Let cool completely
Baking is a great and fun way to pass time! It is a science and art that requires patience. Creating a recipe is actually quite difficult, with many failures along the way!